View Single Post
The Ice Palace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-18-2016, 05:54 PM

The table grew quiet as they were all taken a back by Lise's words.

Lise: To be honest I could not tell them. Not without putting them in danger. In fact you have put us all at risk of attack by coming here. What if my aunt followed you?
Demetri: Don't you think it time they knew?
Jeryck: Your aunt?
Magus: Lise, What's this all about?
Aimee: Ya spill girl!
Lise . . .
Demetri: The thing is Lise is the last of a line of royal ice mages. She was to young to take the throne when her aunt took it and threatened our kingdom.
Cecila: Huh!?! But Lisey isn't an ice person! Mister Magic are you telling fibs?

Lise sighs as she lifts her bangs to revile her icy "basalisk" stare to Cecilia just long enough not to cause the child any damage.

Cecila: Ooh! I get it now.
Lise: While it's true I'm only half Ice Person I'm still my mother's daughter. And by rule of law among the Ice realm I'm still ere to the crown. My mother chose love and adventure with a human man and his simple caravan over her people. She was a good woman. She never meant for her sister to go mad with power and start taking over other realms. Nor did she expect her betrayal or the assassins.
Nalin: Assassins?
Lise: Yes, my fathers caravan was ransacked by my aunt's Freeze Fighters before Demetri's father could close the portal between our worlds. My father and I barely escaped with our lives. Mother managed to hold them off while father took me to the Shadow King.
Aimee: Oh my gosh Lise I'm sorry.
Lise: It was for my safety.

Last edited by The Ice Palace; 12-26-2016 at 01:18 PM..