View Single Post
The Ice Palace
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-18-2016, 05:55 PM

Lise walked over to a pile of ice shards surrounded by a glistening crown. She knelt before it eyes seething with power. Demetri walks over and nearly collapses into the snow. The ice fades from her.

Lise: Demetri I apologize you were injured. This is all my fault I should have taken care of all this long ago. I think perhaps my aunt was correct. I'm worthless.
Demetri: Lise I'll be ok. You know that. And your certainly not. Look how easily you defeated her.
Lise: Defeating her this way was never my intention. I failed in making her see reason. If I could not succeed in diplomacy with my own aunt, I would do the same with other nations. I would be the same if not worse than her.
Demetri: Some will never see reason. You are nothing like her. You are like your mother. Adventurous and well spoken.
Lise: Perhaps. However we need to get you home. Do you have another spell in you?
Demetri: No I'm afraid not.
Lise: Well then I suppose we shall walk.

Demetri picked up the glimmering crown and placed it on Lise's head before quickly returning his hand over his wound.

Demetri: It suits you. Even as children you were far more proper then me.
Lise: "Than I"
Demetri: HAhaha! Precisely. Ouch!
Lise: Let us go back to Menewsha, it shall be be dark soon and will take some time getting home.
Demetri: So we've saved a city and I nearly got mortally wounded. It's nice to go on a date with you again.
Lise: Date? I do not recall ever agreeing to such things.
Demetri: You don't need to agree when we're already betrothed.
Lise: I see. Should I leave you in the snow then and claim your kingdom?
. . .
Demetri: HAhahaahaaa ouch haha oOch oh Lise such a cold sense of humor. Please don't make me laugh it hurts.

Last edited by The Ice Palace; 12-31-2016 at 08:06 PM..