View Single Post
sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-06-2013, 09:47 AM

Ryan clenched his jaw at the bite, but let her mouth free. Not the wrist, however, and although it wouldn't look so from his pose, he was ready to reach and grab her other hand. Problem was, the neck cuff was in his bag, he had been just about to take it out when the girl had triggered alarm. Maybe he could knock her out, shouldn't be too hard... Wheels were spinning fast in his head as he observed Sophie.

This was the first time he could get a good look at her. Damn, she was young. Not the I'm-just-in-my-teenage-years young, but the I'm-still-young-and-I-think-I-can-do-everything-in-world(s) kind of young. When had he been like that? Ryan couldn't remember. There was certain maturity to her (no, he wasn't checking her out if that's what you're thinking, reader!), too, eyes of a person who had seen plenty of things in her life, even if they hadn't broken her.

She spoke and he chuckled in response. "Sure, but you're gonna try to run away as soon as you know," he said, refusing to let her go and gestured with head towards palace, "you know, this isn't the best place for discussions." But then the man shrugged. "I'm not here because of your kleptomania, though," obviously, he noticed how she guarded the bag and although 'kleptomania' was a thrown randomly at her, he hit closer to home than he would realize for a while. Ryan had figured out she liked stealing, however. For him, it was means to get by, although somewhat of a habit by now.

"In fact, I don't have anything personal against you. I'm not gonna kill you either. My employers took interest in you, I need to deliver you is all." He was prepared that she would attempt to flee now, perhaps even manage to, but this wouldn't be last time they met. It wasn't like he had to explain to her either, but it just felt tiny bit more fair. And this information hardly gave her any advantage. "And I will do that," it was not a threat, it was a promise as he lunged forward to knock her out. Enough of chit-chat.
OO C: All's fine, hehe! The hand clamp + biting/punching is like their signature for now. ... Which actually gave me an amusing idea. xD

Last edited by sadrain; 12-11-2013 at 10:35 PM..