View Single Post
Alexander J Luthor
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-13-2014, 07:54 AM

Maybe it was his hair, wet from the man-made fog and mud, covering his eyes and half his sight, or maybe it was the obscene amount of pain that conquered any remaining visibility, but Allan didn't realize he was running right into Sarah until he was practically on top of her. "Oh, thank god," he wheezed, stopping to double over with his hands on his knees being his back's only support. "I hate, running uphill." Thankfully the sweat he worked up helped Allan wipe away most of the mud on his face.

Allan finally straightened up. "Sorry, Sarah." He cupped his hands and pulled them down his arms one at a time, scraping off the bracken and sludge. "The fog is definitely not normal." Eventually there was a circle of mess around him and he was left to think about all that Sarah was telling him. This case was going to be much easier than expected. "And I see I'm not the only one who's gone mucking around." He eyed Ellie's clothes. She couldn't be too happy about that.

It was getting a bit windy, and Allan was still cold and slimy after the fall, so he started walking back to the studio. "After all that, my news isn't as fantastic. It makes sense that whatever is happening is a long time in wait because whoever is up to this had the time and money to build expert fog machines inside trees." Allan pointed a thumb back over his shoulder at the hill.

He scrubbed his feet in the grass, then again on the edge of the steps. "Wow, nice in here, innit?" Though the blue glow of Sarah's cellphone gave it a more eerie touch, it was a very grandiose establishment. Allan's already clammy skin crawled. He practically slid down the stairs and came to a quick stop next to Alex. "Hey, friend!" His fluidity was killed when he plopped onto the hard floor, patiently waiting until his opinion was needed.