View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 01-10-2016, 11:02 AM

(>^_^)>~~FRIDAY~~<(^_^<)

Today's Prompt:
Chores

You do things as they need to be done, y'know. But my two constant chore are making dinner and washing dishes. Sometimes I enjoy makin' dinner and other times it's a right pain in the ass. Meal wise, I would like to branch out and try to concoct different things, buy my family aren't big on experiments.

Cooking and cleaning can be mind numbing sometimes, so thank baby Jebus for my IPod. If i'm in the kitchen, ninety percent of the time i'll have my headphones on, listening to podcasts. I love podcasts.

On the topic of podcasts, I think my favorite has to be...

I initially found this podcast when I was looking for interviews with Maria Bamford, and from there I listened to the interview with Todd Glass, and overall I was intrigued. For the last six months or so i've been steadily working through all past episodes, and getting a lot out of them. It's good to hear people's stories and know that pretty much everyone shares the same core fears and anxieties and what not. Paul Gilmartin is such a great guy.

Music of the Day
The Sword ~ To Take the Black

Fan Fact: I've had this album for years, and it was only after I started watching Game of Thrones did I realize this song is about the Night's Watch, written in reference to A Song of Ice and Fire before the show came out.

Last edited by Captain Howdy; 01-12-2016 at 10:08 AM..