View Single Post
Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 06-15-2012, 02:28 AM

Kiah turnned her head as she heard a crashing sound of a body connecting with the floor, she got worried and moved away from the wall a little bit, planning to go towards the sound but thought better of it. She sighed in relief when she was finally told where he was at, pulling away from the wall as she calasped her hands in front of her a smile on her face. "No need to apologize, after all it was my ow fualt for comming into your room." she said to him in her soft voice, feeling him taking the hand that she had put back on the wall off to kiss it. She could only stare blankly ahead as she smiled, tilting her head to the side slightly as he hair fell across her shoulder once more. "It is very nice to met you, Alastair. My name is Kaih." she said to him, having a firm hold on his hand though it was on ladylike considering they are suppose to have a soft touch. "Thank you for the offer, but you see i was exploring this place, trying to commit the layout to memory." she said to him as she let his hand go, putting it back on the wall as she went to make her way out of the room. "Oh i hope you are alright from your fall." she said to him as she turnned her head back towards the direction she thought him to be in, clearly was worried about the nasty spill he had took while getting up.