View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-10-2013, 02:40 AM

Rei smiled as Yusuke left the locker rooms. He ran a hand through his hair chuckling, oh he was definitely gonna like having Yusuke around. He pushed off from the locker and pulled the ribbon from his pocket, fixing it around his neck as he followed after Yusuke. He stopped next to Ari and took a look at her face before ruffling her hair.

"What are you smiling about miss?"

"Nothing." Ari responded. She swatted at his hand before giving him a look. "Don't you have some stuff to do in the kitchen?"

Rei laughed before nodding, "Alright, I'll go do my work." He left her alone and continued on his way into the kitchen, pulling out an apron to tie around his waist. He headed to the pantry and started pulling things out, humming as he did so. There weren't going to be any strawberry cakes today, instead it was chocolate eclairs and green tea cakes. There was really no set pattern to the sweets that the cafe put out everyday so Rei took advantage of that to make ransom things for the menu when he got the chance.

Ari stuck her tongue out at Rei's back befor leaving the back area as well to start putting the trays of bagels and muffins into the displays, the morning customers would be coming soon.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 02-10-2013 at 02:43 AM..