View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Rei was surprised by Yusuke's compliment and blinked, pausing midstep for just a moment. He tilted his head to consider the boy, before widening his smile. "Thank you. And that's alright, it was kind of you to accompany me as it is." he answered. He glanced to the door but just missed the other two slipping out. "You have a nice smile as well." he said, without thinking, his face blanking when he realized what he said. He shook his head before shifting the bags in his arms. "Well let's go then, Ari and Hatori will probably be wondering what's taking us so long." Rei changed the subject abruptly, his stomach suddenly felt like there were butterflies in it and he didn't want to dwell on what that meant at the moment. It looked like he would have another sleepless night though.

He shifted the bags in his arms before freeing one arm and placing it around Yusuke's shoulders, pulling the younger boy closer to him before walking towards the door with the male in tow. "At the end of the day today, come to the kitchen will you? I need your opinion on something."

Hatori was really a gentleman Ari grinned. He was really sweet too. As they pulled up in front of the café, she leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for accompanying me on this trip." She smiled before clambering over him to get out of the car and skipping into the café, greeting everyone in there happily.