View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-13-2013, 01:21 AM

Rei was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief when the lunch rush was over and it started nearing the end of the day, that break in between lunch and dinner customers. The kitchen was finally empty of the other workers and he relaxed his tense posture, molding the last bit of chocolate he had. There, they were done. He just had to put them in the chiller now. But he hesitated...what if Yusuke didn't like his present? Ah... Rei walked over to the window and peeked out, from what he could see...the pale haired boy wasn't in sight.

Taking off his apron, Rei left the kitchen and upon spotting Hatori, snagged his wrist and dragged him into the kitchen. "Do you think Yusuke would like these?" he asked, presenting the delicate chocolate roses he had sculpted. The flower part had been made out of white chocolate, which was now pink from the strawberry flavoring he had added to it, and the stems were made out of hand-spun sugar that had been colored green.

"Whoops." Ari very nearly knocked over her stack of finished papers when Yusuke grabbed her hand and just had enough time to grab the pile before she was dragged into the office. She quirked an eyebrow before turning to file them away in a cabinet, though keeping the majority of her attention on the boy.

She paused in her filing when his words registered and she smiled to herself. He wanted to do something for Rei...how kind. "I can't deny that I'm close with Rei..." she laughed a bit. "His likes huh...I don't think anyone has ever asked me that before..." she trailed off, tapping her chin.

"I guess...he likes small things...small cute things...like baby animals?" She nodded to herself. "He's a really nurturing kind of person, but he's never really had time for pets considering his schedule..." She puffed her cheeks out. "I think for the most part, Rei will like anything if it's given from the heart. He's...had some issues in the past and well...yea. He'll appreciate anything that's honestly given to him. If...if that makes sense."