View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-13-2013, 02:04 AM

Rei caught the sad look cross Hatori's face, but didn't ask about it...if it had occurred after he'd asked about the chocolates...then it must have had something to do with Yusuke. Instead he smiled softly before moving to cover them up with clear wrap and put them into the upper shelves of the chiller so that he could be sure the baker's dozen that he'd made would not be crushed, there was already one bag full of roses he'd scrapped because he hadn't liked the way they had turned out. "If he likes them...then I am glad." he murmured before turning back to face Hatori. "Thank you, that's all I needed. Sorry for pulling you in here all of a sudden."

Ari laughed as she was pulled into a hug, returning it easily. She patted Yusuke on the back as she pulled back. "Go ahead. I think the busiest part of today has passed already anyway." She agreed, smiling cheerfully. Ah~ She could have squealed if she wasn't worried about startling everybody just outside of the office. She'd have to celebrate later...maybe get Hatori to celebrate with her since it had been a joint effort. She'd have to ask him later.