View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-13-2013, 02:39 AM

Hatori smiles, and gives a slight wave of his hand. "Don't worry about it, I am happy to have helped" his excitement was slightly growing, at the thought of what had just happened. It was sweet, and he was deffinetly sure Yusuke would love him, and he would not say a word to the other. He glanced out the window of the kitchen in time to see Yusuke heading towards the door. Raising an eyebrow, he stepped out of the kitchen, and moved over to his friend.

"Going out?" he asked, wondering where his friend coulf be headed. Did this have to do with what he had been planning, and needed to talk to Ari about? He could see the smile on the other's face as he rubbed the back of his neck. Seemed Yusuke was nervous and excited as well. He held back a laugh as he got his answer, and nodded. He walked back over, and began finishing up with the cleaning, it would be good to get it done and everything alright before Yusuke got back and the events of the night began.

"Thank you!" Yusuke says happily, moving to the door. "I hope chinese is alright, Hatori loves their sweet and sour chicken, and they make good rice" he laughs a bit, before heading out. He herd Hatori stop him, and turned to look as he was asked where he was going. He rubbed the back of his neck "I um...have an errand, and then I was going to get dinner, so I'll be back" he gives a wave, and moves out. Getting to his car, he first drove to a little store he knew of. His first objective was the slightly humorous side of his gift. He moved along, finding a little bear that was nearly the same color as Rei's hair.

He then moved to clothes, placing it in a little waitor like outfit. He was trying not to laugh, as he found a wire wisk as well as a little camera and chefs hat. It was adorable, and he hoped would put a smile on the other's face. He then moved to the slightly deeper meaning part of the store, scaning along it. He wanted to do something more personal, and sentamental. He still did not know the other to well, so his nerves were eating him up inside. He found what he was looking for.

They were charms, ment for good luck, and often would be given from one to another when you liked them. He scanned along them, until he found a small cute little bunny. It was perfect, and they came in a set of two. He moved to the cards, and found a beautifully done thank you cards, with roses that had a chef's hat sitting next to them, and a wisk in front with chocolate on it and dripping. It reminded him of this morning, when the other had tried to get the chocolate off of his face. He payed for the items, finding a small black box like a ring would come in for the charm. He paused in the car, writing in the card.

'I know we havn't really known eachother for long, but I wish to say thank you.. For allowing me to work with you, for today, for everything. I hope you like the gift, and that it makes you smile. I love your smile, and you really should do it more...Seeing you sad or upset, even though I havn't known you long makes me wish that I could help you feel better. I know it probrably isn't my place and we have just met, but I am looking forward to getting to know you better, and I hope you feel the same. This charm is for luck, though I know you don't believe in superstition. It's also a reminder, and something more...though that will be a surprise for later...
~Yusuke~'

He gave a small blush at his own words, and took a deep breath. He stopped by the chinese place on his way back, getting plenty of food for them and if any of the workers stayed. Driving back, he slipped in the back, making his way to Rei's locker. He was pretty good at picking locks, though he would probrably get yelled at for it later. He sat the bear in the bottom, holding the card, and the box on its' lap. Smiling, he closes the door and relocks it, before going out and around front. Things had been closed down, so he enters with the food smiling, and trying to contain it. "I'm back" he says.