View Single Post
Q U E E N
spooky scary skeletons
Send a message via AIM to Q U E E N

Old 01-13-2013, 03:53 PM

The stolen pocket watch was ripped out of his hand by the now quite irritated Mischief. "Tch." Axel watched as Mischief harshly set the money down in front of the barman. The barman seemed to be confused, and wasn't sure whether he should take the money or not. Stolen or not, money was still money to a worker. "Oh, please. Don't flatter yourself." He sighed, and looked Mischief in the eye. "It's not like I want to be chasing you all around the place." Axel glanced over at the rest of the people, still immersed in their own business and not noticing the small commotion. "They're only my orders from the Head of Mithril, and those orders I must follow, whether I like it or not."

Axel then pried the pocket watch back from Mischief's tight grip and picked up the money from the bartop. He clipped the wad of money back to where it originally came from, nestled next to the glasses. The pocket watch clicked shut and Axel stuffed it in his breast pocket. "I think the owner will be pleased to see that none of his possessions are missing, yes?" He asked a rhetorical question and looked back at Mischief. "Now come on, you're going to have to do some community service for disrupting that last tavern and to pay for the window. The owner of the tavern isn't exactly happy with you. The quicker you get this over with, the faster we can both go back to doing more important things." Axel sighed. He was never going to get back to his work at this rate. Mischief didn't seem to be budging, as always. No doubt, there was likely going to be some trouble that would ensue.