View Single Post
Xogizmoox
Milk and Cookies

Old 05-02-2016, 09:24 PM

A garden of Menewshans!
Quote:
It's that time of year, a special event that only comes around so many years! The Pheonix Orchid is going to bloom this year! The pride and joy of the Menewshan Gardens. For this contest we want you to bring to life Nalin's very pride and joy. The Menewshan Garden. You and a group of your choosing will Cosplay this very beauty, this glittering Gem!Rules!1) Groups must consist of 3 or more people. Because of the nature of the contest, this contest requires at least 3 people.2) Each group must contain one of each of the following categories - Gardener, Flower, Animal(or Insect), and other members of the group may place themselves as any of the three.z3) Gardeners- For this category you must have a backstory and a name. This can be as simple or complex as you want. Be creative and have fun with it.4) Flowers- For this category I want you to research a flower reference picture on the internet and include this with your entry.5) Animals - this should be an entirely new, made up animal, and it should include a description both of your animal, what you call it, and why its helpful to the garden.

And DAC is allowed, mules are not allowed, charity avis are also not allowed .....

I want to do the staff contest in the stickie the group one I need group members here's my group planning topic

Last edited by Xogizmoox; 05-03-2016 at 05:02 AM..