View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-12-2015, 05:39 AM

Rhyu looked up from his papers as he listen to her before she left suddenly. He sat at his desk for a while thinking over what she had said. He got up and went to the Head Masters office to have a long discussion about different things. One of the main points was Yukina herself and about the goals he had for helping her get ahead. The other teachers had already sent in the things she would need to catch up. Rhyu walked back to his office one the meeting was done as he sat at his desk eating some of his lunch he had picked up.

Sakura let out a sigh and blushed as Mr. Ikito looked at her note book. "Oh ok then." She said as she smiled softly. " Thank you and I'm sorry for the trouble I put you through. I just try my best. I'd like to get my degree and work at the museum here, restoration different items. It would also help me with my work at the temple. My grandfather adored the temple and I promised to take care of it and the people that came there. Speaking of witch maybe I should head home." She said not sure what to do or say.