View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-25-2015, 06:16 AM

Rhyu thought for a moment as he tried to find a happy medium for them. " The library isn't far from your house. It stays open late into the night. It might be a slight walk for you but it is the only place I can think that wouldn't make you feel uncomfortable. I don't mind coming to your house but I doubt you would approve of that. The other option is you coming to my house that is closer to your house than the library. Or we can meet here. There is a ramen shop near your house that is open all hours we could go if you are ok with that. I am trying to keep you in public places so you will be comfortable. " Rhyu said and smiled softly.

Sakura looked up as she smiled hearing him. It made her laugh as she heard him. " Yes it's over a hundred years old. It has been pasted in my family believe it or not. Don't feel bad most people don't know their own history that is why it's important to preserve it and teach those who don't know where they came from. " She said as she lead him into the living quarters. She took off her shoes and lead him to the eating area as she bowed respectfully at a few of the local residence who bowed back and bowed to Ikito before leaving. Sakura put her things down as she brought out her own bento box placing it on the small table and got up getting them both cups of water before returning. " I hope you enjoy your lunch." She said softly.