View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-09-2013, 06:57 AM

He listened to the other's words and nodded, watching him a bit as he got up and moved around a bit. When he mentioned the detention thing and hours Yusuke smiled a bit. "I can easily avoid detintions, as for hours any time really...not much other then school going on for me at the moment, so whenever I'm needed, I'll be here" he says. He turned his attention back to the glass, his eyes hidden from view for the moment. He wondered if he had given away to much on his explination. People would give him weird looks or responses if it got out. He found it a bit odd that the other did not do so. It made him wonder once more what was going through his head.

He did not mind being depended on, or having to be flexable, or stay out of trouble. He could do it if he wanted, no problem, he just really had had no reason to before, and fitting into the cookie cutter idea of what a student attending the private school should be like just made him kind of sick. Labels, facades, a lot of the world was a walking lie now a days, it was hard to know what was real and what wasn't. He sighed, and took another sip of his drink. The only person he felt comfortable enough to talk to about any of this was Hatori and he wasn't here. Right now the growing silence and such of being alone with another was making him uneasy. He was really hoping the female came back soon, or at least the male kept things professional and nothing more. Crossing the line into his personal side was uncharted territory.