View Single Post
MistWater
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-07-2011, 04:26 AM

((Yeah. I don't care about my age either. I also don't look my age. Around 16 as well. :P))

Katina had thought it was later than that as she'd been reading for a while. "You like adventures, too? Where to?" She'd gone on a few herself in the area, but hadn't covered everything yet.

The city was usually the only adventurous place she could go within walking distance, but she'd go farther distances when she had the time. In between her duties anyway. It was fun. Just walking around observing everything around her. She never caused any trouble however, but sometimes people in the town would cause trouble for her and she became nervous about going to the city ever again. But now... After hearing the part about the dresses...

Katina made a face. "Ick... Anything they pick out has to be old and ugly-looking. They're probably the same ones they wore when they got married..." She stood up and placed the book in the hollow tree she was leaning against for later reading. "Let's go before they wake up."