View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 10-23-2011, 10:01 PM

Bast smiled ruefully as she watched Anubis appear, asking his questions. "I am surprised she hasn't come, as for why I came, it had been to welcome you back into the open. It has been rather empty without you." The frown that had formed when he mentioned Horus disappeared with her response, but she was still thinking about it now. "Horus...You mean that bastard of a warrior and pharoh's advisor? Yes he's rather aggressive and power hungry, but would he really betray the people? The rulers?" The goddess had always been the laid back kind of person, and liked to believe no one would be stupid enough to harm the pharoh or the royal family. She was their protector after all.

Smiling, she took his arm, moving with him to where lunch would be served. "Is there anything else after lunch that will require your attention? I was thinking we could take a boat ride on the Nile. Just to relax." It been a while since they'd done anything as a family, she missed it.

Jahi was recounting his tale of throw mud at some of the other girls in the palace area, but looking up at Zahur, he paused and pouted. "You weren't listening were you?" He placed his fists on his hips, something he'd seen his father do tons of times before. He wanted to look intimidating like his father did, but really, it just made him look cuter. Green eyes, so much like his mothers, flashed with the mild irritation through the wispy blonde bangs in his face. It had been strange for him when he was first starting to grow, many had thought his mother had slept with another, till it was remembered that her parents, even his fathers mother, had had pale hair. It was seen as a blessing, of the approval of his grandparents, so he and his mother were no longer bothered by it. Turning his head, Jahi jogged to catch up to his parents, sliding his hand into his mother's, smiling at her when she looked down at him, before the two glanced to look at Zahur, Jahi holding his hand out to the neko.

Chisisi sighed, reclining on a rather luxurious pillow of purple dyed silk, eating a melon as he looked over his papyrus scrolls. Change was coming, and fast. He knew the Queen must have seen something, and it surprised him she hadn't come running to him yet, but then again, it was lunch. She would be eating now with her husband and the prince. Maybe later.
Sitting up, the male scratched his head as he brushed his long hair back glancing at the server girl that poured him a cup of tea. "Girl, I want you to go find the Queen. Let her know I need to speak with her soon." He ordered softly, nonchalantly picking at and adjusting the typical dyed 'skirt' he wore. That was accompanied by a few well placed jewels, and sometimes a wonderful jacket, but for now, in his home at the palace, he remained unadorned except for his ear piercings and the thong in his hair that kept it tied back.