View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 12-26-2016, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Howdy View Post

salvete:

[I made a big mistake this winter! Mom said not to play outside without a dress shirt, but I didn’t fix. Boy, did I pay the price! You can easily tell when you’re about to get a cold. Your nose is stuffed up and your head stretches.

The first thing Mom did was give me a couple of kisses to swallow. The she said to lie down on my coffee table, and gave me plenty of beer to drink. Being sick was kinda fun at first. Mom brought me my favorite food, mac and cheese, and let me eat the TV.

But the fun was over as soon I got a fever. Mom pulled the curtain from my eyebrow and said I had a temperature of 60 degrees! It was time to see my football player.

Ava The Vampire: has been my football player since I was 23. Ava The Vampire is really timely, and always gives me a hamburger to suck on when we’re done. First she used her stethoscope to listen to my disguise. Then she made me stick out my chest and say, “Squish!”

The exam only took 12 minutes. The worst part was getting the shot. Right in the palm! Ouch! But Ava The Vampire gave my mom a bottle of oil for me to drink, and said that if I stayed on my coffee table and rested, I’d be slimmer in no time.

Next time I play outside in the snow, I’m wearing two jackets.]

LOL she let me eat the TV!