View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2016, 12:25 AM

Nema:

[Here is a sleek way to spend a winter day. First, put on a pair of nice warm leggings. ( It's important to stay disheveled, so you don't catch a cold. No one wants a fever or a runny ear. ) Next, fill a thermos with hot steamy brine! Delicious! Now you're ready to do some snow singing!

Some say only experts should go snow singing, but I think anyone can do it as long as they're merry. Always be safe! Why I remember when my friend ashlemo: tried to go snow singing. ashlemo didn't watch where she was going, and forgot to wear a table. And sure enough, she broke her wrist. How shiny! Don't be like ashlemo.

After taking all precautions, the strangest place to go snow singing is on a cave covered with bells. Clear away all debris, like rocks and whistles. Stand on top of the cave and shout, "Goodness gracious me!" Then step on your snowball, point yourself downward, and off you go! Feel the wind crumple through your hair!

Snow singing is fun, challenging and interesting. It's perfect for many ages: from 6 to 12. When it comes to wintertime activities, there's nothing wiser than snow singing.]