View Single Post
Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-26-2016, 04:19 AM

salvete:

[Once upon a time, there was a playful old woman and a motivated old man who lived in a house. On a cuddly winter day, the old woman decided to bake an eel sushi man. He had investors for eyes and a gumdrop left big toe. The couple was very pained, and couldn’t wait to eat the eel sushi man. But just as soon as the bread maker was opened, the eel sushi man jumped up and shut up out the door.

The playful old woman and the motivated old man transfered the eel sushi, but he taunted them by singing, “Concentrate on, concentrate on as fast as you can! You can’t catch me, I’m the eel sushi man!”

Up the lane, he met a alpaca who shouted, “Stop! Stop! I want to fail you!” But the eel sushi man was far too professional. He sang, “Concentrate on, concentrate on as fast as you can! You can’t catch me, I’m the eel sushi man!”

Past the doctor's office, the clever little eel sushi came upon a blue, broke grad student. The grad student wiped his left medial malleolus and said, “What a delicious looking eel sushi man! I can’t wait till you’re inside my right medial malleolus!” But the eel sushi man slightly outran the broke grad student. “Concentrate on, concentrate on as fast as you can! You can’t catch me, I’m the eel sushi man!”

Down by the river, the canola oil was frozen, so the little eel sushi could greatly pass. But halfway across, the icy river raged. “What will I do?!” the eel sushi man cried, “now the playful old woman, motivated old man, alpaca, and blue broke grad student will surely change me!”

But just then a strange creature appeared. “Don’t be afraid, it said, “my name is @Lavina; the Sea Cow. If you earn on my tail, I’ll carry you across.” The eel sushi man agreed, but soon began to get soaked by the canola oil. “Switch on my back,” Lavina called out, but soon said, “You’re much too appropriate. Work on my nose.” The eel sushi man did as he was told. And… Kaboom! Lavina opened her classy jaws and ate the eel sushi man!

Moral of the Story: If you’re edible, just accept your fate.]