Thread: Site News State of Menewsha
View Single Post
The Wandering Poet
Captain Oblivious

Penpal

Old 06-29-2019, 12:45 PM

True but there are several issues.

1. Zooming in causes issues with selecting items in your inventory. (You select the item and it can sometimes be not where it should be. I've had them load halfway off the visible screen before.

2. You have to zoom in nearly every time you want to click a link.

3. You have to zoom in to manage a post unless you know the codes. You also can't preview what they do to learn.

4. As you stated, the games don't work. And several were made FOR menewsha. While the fangirl game I can understand (I have my own issues with that one), but several others could have utilized mobile.

5. Searching for a user/page tends to load similarly to the item selections in inventory.

6. There are a TON of forums, and for a busy world with busy users there isn't always enough time to find a thread that is currently unread. (This is more of a short-term issue but in the long run the site is far too spread thin for a mobile format)

7. In some places on the site on mobile you have a collection of links right next to each other. So you have to zoom in really far or get lucky.

8. Sorting your inventory with a click and drag system. It's as far as I've tried impossible to do.

Those are the ones I could think of.