View Single Post
Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 04-15-2019, 10:48 PM

I completely agree with most of your post, Poet!

It does make sense, and it's NOT fair that some women take advantage of the #MeToo movement to incriminate men that they regret sleeping with. :(

It completely infuriates me that some women would lie about abuse... regardless of their motives! I know someone (who used to be my best friend) lie about her mom abusing her... I was *there* when "it" happened and I remember it well. We were like 8 and her mom said we couldn't eat dinner until we cleaned up after ourselves... And my friend says THAT was abuse??? Bitch, please.

Someone I know on a Discord server said that if someone came to them and confided that they were abused, that they would not completely believe that person until proof came out that they were right.... I get that, but "proof" can't always be found. If your "friend" told you that they were raped, you'd tell them, "Well, I can't totally believe you until you give me proof"....? I mean, that's just low. That's not validating at all and I wouldn't feel safe being their friend if they would just dismiss me like that because I don't have solid "proof"...

They also said that there are "character witnesses"... Ergo, a rapist will always have someone who will provide "character information" against them. Which, I completely disagree with. Most rapists are known to their victims and to everyone else, they are the best person in the world! To everyone who isn't their victim, they are a saint and they would never ever hurt anyone.. So I disagree with that.

If a man came to me and said that they were raped. I would believe them just as much as I would believe a woman who told me what happened...

I guess in my last post, I made it seem like I would "believe all women", when what I REALLY meant was I "believe ALL victims", male, female, other...