View Single Post
nimh
*^_^*

Old 06-27-2011, 01:28 AM

Rue nodded as Robert spoke about dreams and replied, "While dreams truly are fleeting, life is painfully short. I'd rather spend a lifetime pursuing something I love, even if I end up monetarily poor, than chase after ideals of perfection projected by society." Rue was surprised by the depth of her words, she sounded kinda smart for a moment. Watching Robert as he spoke Rue took a moment to absorb the man's appearance. He had long hair, just barely covered by his red and white striped fishing cap, and it looked like he hadn't shaved in a few days. He had that semi-rugged yet aloof look about him. It was aesthetically pleasing.

Roberts phone began to vibrate and so Rue decided to give him some space to answer it. Standing she took her empty cup over to the garbage can then bought a chocolate chip cookie and sat back down. Pulling out her phone Rue began an idle conversation texting her friend in Oklahoma. After a while Rue put her phone away and nibbled on her cookie, waiting for Robert to finish his . . . whatever it was he was doing.