(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Penpal

Old 06-14-2014, 05:54 AM

Day Two

LibraryX

Library

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]Browsing through the Library
Drool over the books

Clue! A letter that seems to be in code! And someone else apparently tried to read it and left a note.
+5 Raffle Tickets

Explore the balconies

Clue! As you looked over the room you saw something you missed at ground level-- fingerprints on the wall by the door like someone leaned against it to peek out of the room.
+5 Raffle Tickets

Check inside the clock
How the heck did a wedding present get in here? You ook it out so it wouldn't mess up the clockwork.

Spin the globes
Whee! The whole world is spinning! For a minute you weren't sure if it was you or the globe spinning. You decided to have a little sit down until the dizziness faded.
+1 Raffle Ticket

Peek behind the paintings
Yeesh, these things are everywhere! They won't notice one missing, right?

Talib's InterviewX

Talib's Interview

Wyrmskyld: Excuse me, Prince Talib?

Talib: *looks up from his book* Hm? Yes, can I help you?

Wyrmskyld: We're looking into the disappearance of the caravan master's magic mirror. Would you mind answering a few questions, your highness?

Talib: I suppose I have time to talk. *sets his book aside*

Wyrmskyld: Let's get the easy question out of the way-- did you steal the mirror?

Talib: I'd say 'no' even if I had taken it, of course.

Wyrmskyld: Hey, can't a girl dream of an easy confession? Besides, you do kind of have a motive-- keeping Khalid from winning the throne.

Talib: *looks offended and holds out a book* Why would I need a pathetic little mirror? I have a book filled with all of the written knowledge of the world! The mirror doesn't even show a definite future, just a possible one. Anyone who holds this much wisdom doesn't need to see what might happen!

Wyrmskyld: Whoa, sorry. I didn't mean to offend you, but I do have to ask these questions. Where did you go when you left the banquet hall last night?

Talib: The caravan has a magical library just through those doors. The banquet was boring, so I went to go read my book in more pleasant surroundings. I wasn't the only one who slipped out, of course.

Wyrmskyld: It sounds like you saw something suspicious.

Talib: I saw lots of things. Marika looking in the mirror, my brother sneaking around, Nadra going out to play with her pets...

Wyrmskyld: I don't suppose you saw who took the mirror, do you?

Talib: Unfortunately, no.

Wyrmskyld: Yeah, that would've been too easy. Who do you think did it?

Talib: My guess would be that maid. I saw her pocket one of the wedding gifts.

Wyrmskyld: You did? Well that's definitely suspicious. Thank you for your time, your highness.

Talib: Of course. *goes back to his book*

Last edited by Wyrmskyld; 06-16-2014 at 05:05 PM..