View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 01-06-2012, 02:23 PM

"You really think I know him?" She asked, smirking as the male climbed back out the window. Her eyes widened at his words, but then she quickly calmed herself down and smiled. "Calm down, Wonderboy. I can walk up to the deck on my own. No rope necessary.." She said, standing up and putting out her wrists. Once he had unlocked her wrists and ankles she was instantly being pulled by the rope.

She flared, giving the rope a strong tug. This of course didn't falter the mans intentions, but it made him back up a little towards her. "I'll never tell." She said, her anger turning into pain. She followed him up onto the deck, her eyes looking down at the floor at the large male pulled her along. She looked at the eyes off all the pirates staring at her, biting her bottom lip and quickly pulled her sleeves over her shoulders more. No one would be finding out that the map was tattooed to her. She glared at the male, walking over to the Mast and standing there. "Go ahead, tie me up. Beat me, starve me. But I will never tell you where that treasure is." She said, her emerald eyes growing slightly darker as she stared at Fenris.