View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 02-27-2014, 07:41 PM

((Dang girl, I'm falling in love with him and I'm just a writer))

Pausing as he shed his armor in evident pain, Amber gave his words thoughts. It was a decent question to ask. She just wasn't sure how to answer. She felt confused in this strange world and overwhelmed more than anything else. Yet, it was obvious that however she was doing, he was the one in worse shape. Compared to him, she was fine. Giving a slight nod, Amber carefully said, "Yes. I'm okay. You need healing though. Hyrdotherapy is good for cleaning wounds. You should go rest in the creek for awhile."

Now her attention drew to him more closely, with him not moving towards her anymore. He was definitely fine looking. Despite the scars. There was a good many scars though. Sudden alarm filled her. He had fought so easily and with those scars added to that fact, it was evident that this man was a man of battle. Fighting down those thoughts, she tried to figure out how else this situation might play out. "Who are you? What do you do? Why did those men attack, why did you fight so well, and what are you planning to do now?" She wanted answers. Needed answers. This was not her home and if she wanted to live here then she needed to know the rules. Especially if fighting was common.

However, for whatever reason it been from his question to stripping off the armor, the water around her began losing it's strange suspension around her. Droplets slowly began to drip to the earth, to seep or flow wherever they wished. It wasn't something she noticed nor cared about at the moment. Her whole attention was on the man in front of her and the attendant that obviously cared deeply for him.