View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 04-06-2014, 11:56 PM

Trinity was still working around that headache and felt she was managing pretty well. So listening to his voice really did relieve some of the mental uncertainty she was dealing with. It was unexpected to have him compliment her. Startled, then pleased, she smiled around her food. Waiting until she chewed and swallowed, she felt she knew how to answer his questions of her welfare now. Be honest. He had been. "You are right. This is all very much not normal. I seem to have developed a headache from it. Not something I was expecting. Surely it will go away by morning. Then I can be on my way."

She motioned towards Sean, "I learned there are several small villages near here where employment can be gained. So you don't have to worry about throwing me out to the wolves. I was thinking about working at an inn as a musician or kitchen assistant." She smiled at the thought. No headache took away her excitement to strike out on her own. To live her dreams.

Realizing he might want help with the stiff muscles, she quickly piped up realizing this was how she could repay him. "Oh! In the morning I could attempt a warm hydro treatment. To soothe away your stiffness. In repayment for your help to me today."