View Single Post
Staria
\(@O@)/

Penpal

Old 07-06-2013, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Adela Talonn
”Always” The therian responded simply to the plea to be careful. She was always careful, they both knew that. Every action Adela did was calculated and planned, nothing done without reason. It was something she had learned well from her mother.... no matter how much Adela hated her she had to recognize her intelligence and studied her methods well. Her mother was the only strategist she had found equal to her which of course meant she had to be all that much more careful. About the only thing she'd done truly emotional was to befriend Iri as she admired her spirit and how she reminded her of one she had once cared for.

The little dove did too, even more so now. Hadn't that other girl been the same way? So dependent on Adela and so worried about her. Of course that other small little thing had been pure in her intent as she saw Adela as the other side of herself. At moments like this Lune reminded her of that little girl so strongly that she almost believed her... almost. She didn't know if she was capable of believing in another therian anymore. It tended to threaten her life expectancy after all. Still, it made her feel a little to see it and that in turn made her want to push it away.

”Calm down little dove, you'll break your phone.” She added after her moment of disappearing into her thoughts for that split second. She tugged the other woman towards the bench, her mind on other things already as she distracted herself with what the prince might think of such a thing. He would likely think Lune the weak link but that wasn't different then expected. Perhaps he might think she meant enough to be useful as a tool against Adela, however. Perhaps it would be wise to keep her close?

Quote:
Instructor Ciela Hope
“The war has been over for a little over a hundred years, I wouldn't call it right away. Though I thank you for trying” She said simply as she closed her eyes a moment in sheer exhaustion. Treaties had been signed but little had changed other then her human father's passing and the school falling into her hands. His dream of peace sometimes seemed no closer as some races ripped even themselves apart like the therians. She shook her head and looked at him again, those gold eyes distant. Still as he invited her to go see the paintings she half smiled.

“I suppose my paperwork for the day is done, though I expect I'll find Ms. Aruzhan in here at some point asking to organize the freshmen mixer under whatever name she wishes to call it.” She responded with some amusement and gentle chuckle. Such a silly girl really but it kept her busy and kept many of the students feeling they had more freedom. She shrugged and stood to follow the male as she pulled an envelope from her desk. It contained the funds and a few small limitations on the party that she would give to Talka after she let the girl 'convince' her to let her hold the party. She paused at the secretary to let her know where she was heading so she could be found in case of an emergency before she walked behind Ryota.

“Lets see these paintings”

Quote:
Talka 'Tay' Aruzhan
”Are you kidding? I'm sure they love your curves, probably just too shy. Either that or they think you're more interested in someone like me” She teased lightly as she winked at the other woman. Tay was openly bisexual and had a string of both casual boyfriends and equally not serious girlfriends in the past to prove it. She saw no reason to hide her sexuality, even if it likely made people wonder if girls who got a little close to her might be gay. She figured if you weren't brave enough to ask you must not be all that interested to begin with. Still, she could try to introduce Ceri to a couple boys when she was at the party....

”Ooooh! If we go with techno we could do a whole rave theme. Bright colors and glow sticks and I know I have some glow in the dark paint in the theater room.” She mused aloud. She had plenty of sexy fishnet she could wear... and she knew the perfect outfit for Ceri too. She smiled at the thought, it would definitely accentuate those curves in a positive way. She smirked at the thought, curious.

Quote:
Iris 'Iri' Tien
”I hope so, I mean animals should enjoy it. It is the largest pond i've found. The others are more like puddles and dry out except if it's a really rainy year.” She responded to Audran. She was smiling already and skipped lightly from joy as the two followed with her. The natural water source had a slightly mystical feeling, as if one would see a water spirit guarding it any moment. It was not unusual to imagine such a thing, for whatever reason the school campus seemed to attract positive entities and spirits. Knowing Ms. Hope she probably had something to do with it. Still, a sudden question pulled her from enjoying the energy as much as she may have.

”Hmm? No, they aren't really on fire. They just glow so it looks like you're looking at a tiny little candle's light floating around the air. Now that you mention it though, it is a rather silly name isn't it? I never thought of it that way before. They should be called glow flies, or flickerflies or something. Hmm... I think I like the name flicker flies. What name do you think people should have named a bug that can glow at night and fly?” She replied cheerfully after a moments thought after giving Audran a slightly reproachful look. It was kinda rude...but she trusted he meant no harm in it.

She then turned towards the other female and gave Tali a beaming smile that left no doubt she was replying honestly. She really did think Tali's confusion was understandable and made sense. She would never make fun of anyone, it just wasn't in her. She also thought it made a valid point. It was a silly name, they weren't on fire and their glow did not come from fire and it wasn't even that yellow orange! It was very silly, perhaps she would call them flickerflies instead.