View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2017, 03:21 AM

His head cocked to the side slightly hearing the muttering of the human from far off. A fast one and very lively Alexander smiled at his response. At least he wasn’t foolish enough to think his actions wouldn’t be met without punishment. Though, Alexander himself wasn’t too fond of cruel punishment there were other ways to make one regret their actions, less brutal ways. He followed the direction of the voice using his supernatural speed to fill the space between them. Though the closer he got the narrower the halls became as they enter smaller wings of the hospital. He commended the male for trying to make this harder for him making him be more cautious with his speed, but Alexander knew these halls well.
He sped through the halls slower than before, but still faster than a human. Till he rounded a corner bring him into view of the fleeing human. Alexander took the chance to close the space between them, but didn’t reach out to touch him. “You are wise not to trust me, but if I had truly wished to kill you I would have while you were unaware of my presence.”