View Single Post
HarukiAi
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2017, 11:42 PM

Alexander's smile widened a bit as Vincent asked him what type of trade he wanted. "A simple trade of information for goods," Alexander said. "You answer my question that I may have about you and your people. Before you accuse me of wanting to hunt your people down. I wish no such things. I wish to hear and enjoy the tales of a human from outside the city." He craved to hear such things like he craved to read a good tale from his vast library at his estate. How long had it been since someone had drawn this feeling out of him? He did not know, but he would not let it slip him by even if he must force the human. "Though you must stay with me and I will bring you your items upon you fulfilling your role, one item for each pleasing story.Of course, no bracelet will be given to you so you may leave freely when you are done. You must know I risk punishment for such a thing if I am caught." Of course, if the human failed to prove to be of use to him he'd turn him over to be punished for his crime.