Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 04-22-2014, 05:10 PM

The guy had one hell of a time getting out of the hole. Ford watched with vague interest, watched him slip back down the curvature once, twice. Multiple times until he figured out what went where and for how long. And, not unlike a fish, the other man fell face-first into the dirt once he was free of his containment. Ford could wait. He'd waited this long.

The awe wasn't new, either. But he granted himself enough of a reprieve to look up, following Magnus' gaze to look up at the speckled sky. Even centuries after his fall, the stars still piqued his interest. He knew every constellation from everywhere in the world at any point of the year, and once he'd learned that, he sought the mythology behind them all. He could appreciate the human's variety of pantheons, even if most all of them were fairy tales. The nordic stories he liked the most.

Regardless, he had a task at hand. While the other angel observed the world around him through the eyes of a man, he eyed the body he'd been given. He'd dress the wings when they got back to his place, he guessed. Wouldn't do to have them get infected. Not that it'd kill an angel, but damn if it didn't hurt.

Finally the kid's interest waned and he turned to Ford, who hadn't moved a muscle from his lax position, one ankle crossed over his knee. The sudden inquiry made him lift a brow, then rolled his eyes and stand. Great. One of those guys. Interesting eyes, though, they felt somewhat familiar.

"Sorry kid, doesn't work that way. I need to help you with what's left of your feathers. You can't wander around with no money--I can guarantee you'd be lying in a ditch or get your butt dragged into the firey depths. Dad kicked you out but he wont leave you alone, you're stuck with me a while." He turned away from him, heading back down the walking path towards the park's parking lot. "Least until you understand how not to stick out, and believe me, you stick out. Come on, I've got stuff in the truck."