View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 11-30-2014, 07:15 PM

I think scarlet should live and long enough to distract her. It will be the eye opening she needs and she could use her power for good only if Aeron lives if not then she'll kill herself if you like. Maybe Scarlet was a princess once betrothed to Ennius but when he and Aeron started tampering with things they shouldn't have they accidentally unleashed a evil with in Scarlet that turned her into the Beautiful monster she is today. Maybe when Gia stabs her and takes Alex heart back it reverts Scarlet turns back to her true form. Maybe that is why the others take pity on her because it was honestly not her doing it was the monster that had taken over her body. Maybe Gia's pure heart traps the monster in the pendent Scarlet wears around her neck turning it solid black. That way Alex can destroy it. What do you think? And then Ennius can have a mate or give her to Aeron. Maybe that was part of the problem....what if she had once loved Ennius but when he betrayed her and left the monster feed on that pain in her heart and made her appear to love Aeron instead? Duh duh dun.....The plot thickens.

Ok you get choices for scarlet's true form. So pick wisely.
a eye patch for me
did you say something?just a butterfly[/URL]

Randomness
OMG that avi!!!! What do you do get board and start changing it? I Love it I'm not sure if your a hot professor, or a student, or just a person enjoying a book. I LOVE YOUR AVIS!!!! I wish mine were half as cool. But I am Chello and I'm random there fore my avis are random. Girl work that Avi!!!! 10 out of 10