View Single Post
HC-Gal
Badass Freakin' Overlord!
Send a message via MSN to HC-Gal Send a message via Yahoo to HC-Gal

Old 09-01-2014, 04:05 AM

"Erenguard.." Numira repeated it to herself with a soft smile on her lips, shaded red eyes still alight with life as she thought about it, it would be wonderful to be surrounded by magic, no matter how ignorant she was of it before, to know it existed and was central to the way of life to an entire kingdom, easily as large as any single community on Kiranes, she couldn't help but be fascinated by it as an idea. It was strange in some ways to have what would have once been a childish fantasy to be something much more realistic.

She took the few last bites of her second biscuit as he suggested they could leave right away before nodding, though she didn't say anything, her mouth was full, it would have been a little rude otherwise. The young woman nodded in response at first, but then he asked her again to confirm if they should leave then commented about her seeming anxious, she smiled and raised her hands to her hood, pulling it around her face a little tighter,
"If we are further into Austaros, I can keep my hood off, right?"

Would a place where magic ran rampant find some-one with her features strange? or would they be just as accepting, it was a curious question in her mind. Still the promise of adventure, magic and being with Kiernan was all far too much temptation to not want to go right away,
"I saw a large collective further in from the border on your map. Is that also a place?" She added, she was talking about a village, the name she'd read was Shilf, it was roughly half a days walk away, if they were only walking of course. Numira had no intention of doing something so dull as plainly walking though, if she could coax Kiernan into it at least.