View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 05-14-2018, 04:03 AM

Ahhh spring is finally here in my area. My skin pealing and glossy new scales emerging. *lens flares shines off my back*

I feel like a new surge of creative energy has washed across me this month. I've really pushed myself in all things creative. From my Cosplay for an upcoming convention to a few last minute contest entries. (One of which has had it's winners announced and I placed 3rd for )

I've already shot past my goals for DA mentions for this month and I feel redoubled. Triplicated almost. lol. Wut am I even saying.

It feels good to get so much done. However, I'm still so far away from where I want to be. But I won't just plop up an unfinished looking site and call it a beta and ask for cash. . . As tempting as that is. I will build it, and they WILL come after it's done.

In other news: The ticks and mosquitoes are on advisory for big disease's this year. How fun. 'Tis easy enough for me to avoid them and stay in my natural environment, the basement.

Also it's the first time I've been happy with one of my avatars since March so I finally have something to put in my monthly avatar thing. woot!