View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-18-2014, 05:53 AM

Amory was sitting, humming calmly, and enjoying the peace as he looked over his notes for tonight. Hearing the rap at his door, his humming cut off abruptly as his thoughts stirred and he turned his head to look over his shoulder. Blinking in surprise at the man standing there, he thought he found a familiarity with him, but did not seem to gather that he was the same man that he had spoken to at either of the three times last night. Instead, he smiled over at him and assumed he just hadn't met him properly yet. "Thank you, Sam," he replied warmly, then turned himself to fully face the other as he stood to look at the choice he had in his hands, "You can call me Amory."

"So you're the fella who's looking to work under Aneta? Brave soul." He commented in a friendly, joking manner, speaking as casually as he had to the musicians out on stage just prior. Amory was a naturally friendly soul, but more than typical in this circumstance. Not only was the man handsome in his own right, but he also felt that sense of undeniable familiarity with him and his voice. He did not place this feeling, however, and instead carried on naturally. He found nothing strange about it; it was an unconscious feeling, one that he didn't attribute to the strange happenings of the past day. Amory stopped there, looking down curiously at the choices in Sam's arms. "Your choices? I do love grays," he noted, not taking the clothes from the other's hands, because that would be rude, though he did find great curiosity in what exactly they were. Then shifting his gaze to look at the other's face, he actually took a notice of this familiarity. Have I...? Eyes held wide like a curious child's, he inspected the other's face for a quiet moment before noticing that he had been staring, and shifting his gaze away politely.