View Single Post
Lunna Dea
Lady of Niflheim, Mistress of Shadow and Ice.
Send a message via Yahoo to Lunna Dea

Old 02-18-2014, 10:02 PM

Sam watched as the thoughts moved through Amory's head, so many people thought that they were good at hiding their thoughts and feeling from their face. Sam liked how Amory seemed not even to try to hid them here back stage. Like we are all the same and there is nothing to hid, oh my sweet song bird how wrong you are on that account. He watched him look over at the flowers he had brought, they looked perfect there on the table. he would have to remember to bring more the next few nights. He would have to be careful about who saw him bring them in, although if he did not mind spending the dime he could always hire a runner to bring them in, he would just have to find the right one.

when he cringed Sam worried that he had done something wrong, for the first time in his life he was really having a bit of a problem trying not to act as he wanted. he wanted to wrap this man up take him off to a place where no one had heard of the Mob and then set him up to sing, but there was no in jobs for him at a place like that. Amory would be fine but Sam would have to find a new way to live and that just did not appeal to him. any job that did appeal to him would be out of his reach with no proof he had the training for it. smiling he lit his face as Amory spoke of all the people he might have met being a valet. "I did not really meet that many. it was only his lordship and his wife most of the time. on the rare occasion it was their kids as well. He was not up to holding house parties and she was not one for having guests."

"the Newises are always eating it up when it comes to the Don's, Hollywood has their stars and we on the east coast have our Don's. The Newises love powerful people that fall from grace and the common people love to know what the Powerful people are up to. " Sam waved his hand as if to dismiss what the newise thought and the public. "He was no good as the rest of them, I had heard that last night he had hired a few killers to knock off the Don's. I would not be surprised if one of them did not order one of his men to kill Don Giuseppe,"He could almost see it in Amory's eyes the thought that he might have some how been involved in the hit. "but don't worry about it. none of us little people could ever have dealt a blow like that to the don's so they wont go looking down here for anyone."

"you like it? now just remember you can keep the stuff in just heat it up in the morning with warm steam to be able to mold it into place. when I was a Valet I used this all the time to keep from having bad hair in the middle of the night. just asked one of the maids for one of her old silk stalkings to put over it at night and not a single hair was out of place. now granted this was before my hair got as long as it has, and before I had no job. Maybe in the next few weeks when i have enough I will get it cut." stepping around from behind Amory he looked in the mirror and tucked it up to see how it would look shorter. "what do you think? should I cut it or just leave it the length it is?" what he really wanted to know was if Amory liked his partners hair long or short.