View Single Post
Arc Angel
Sure, I'll play with you-- in exchange for your immortal soul.

Old 02-19-2014, 12:07 AM

Amory's eyes widened as Sam let out the initial outburst, standing from his chair quickly, flustered, but finding himself incapable of speaking. This, of course, partially because Sam took the explanation into his own hands. Sighing softly, he allowed himself to rub his temples finally, hoping that would relax his frayed nerves. I have got to watch my expressions much better. I hope no one heard that. Once he had described what he thought the situation could have been, Amory did feel just an ounce better. Grinning, he wouldn't reply, but instead hope to relay through it that he had accepted that explanation. Speaking on the topic this much was beginning to really kickstart the headache he had started for himself. I hadn't known this was all so obvious. How much does the public know about how Giuseppe and my partnership went down? He didn't want to begin to even ask himself at this point.

"That would be great. Maybe after the show, if you wouldn't mind? Either Aneta or one of the girls around here is bound to have extra stockings." He suggested, relaxing again as he thought about what it'd be like to have a quicker time with his hair in the mornings, and smiling at the thought, "It could definitely make things easier in the mornings." Amory decided, knowing all too well how unruly his blonde hair could be, even short at the short length it was at, reaching just below his ears. Then looking up at Sam, he showed his surprise that the other had deduced that he wouldn't cut his hair based off of what Amory told him. He fancied the thought at least, but also understood that it was really only his and Aneta's opinion that mattered. He also didn't seem fond of her. I'm glad he will be keeping the curls, though. Hearing his talk about the possibility of Aneta firing, Amory chuckled a bit. "She's a mouthy one, but has little to no power here. Aneta is one hell of a woman, pushes around the stage manager on his worse days, but it's not her choice whether you're sticking around. Especially if you'll be doing a good job, like tonight," he complimented casually, fond of the outfit choice selected for him and the idea of adding Palmaide to his routine.

Amory watched quietly as Sam began to pick up the clothing in the room, turning to look down at the notes he took for the night as the question came to rise. Sighing softly, mostly because he assumed this question was based of of a horrid rumor, he would look back up at Sam, wishing to correct the assumption if it were there. "My relationship with Carpi? He's my employer; it's that simple." He answered firmly, a little grin coming to his face as he went on, "He actually helped me out by offering me this job, seemed to know I was in a bit of trouble. He did me a solid, and I've been working hard to pay that back with good work. We get along well enough." He shrugged a little, unsure of what else there was to say about him. The lack of emotion on the other's face was a curious thing to him, it made him wonder where his thoughts were. Something he knew he shouldn't care about.