View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 04-18-2018, 10:29 PM

Thaddeus grimaced slightly at the mention of Andraste. He couldn't just ride there overnight and do his own investigations. It seemed that he would have to pay more of his dwindling money in order to do this investigation. Still, he couldn't very well skimp now. He'd invested too much, both physically and mentally, into his own plans. "Very well. I'll send for information in that region. Elven sympathizers in the area may have word and I still have men loyal to me in the trade industry. Although Mitch had thrown him for quite a curveball with his request, Thaddeus still took it all in stride.

After a second, he turned back to look at the elf, silently observing Mitch's relaxed state. Well, it was to the expected. "I'll leave you to rest then, since I have work to do. If I find any leads, I may have to ride out unexpectedly, but I doubt that will happen so soon. Expect dinner at eight. If you need additional amenities for the room, let me know then." With that, Thaddeus spun on his heel and exited the room. He couldn't afford to stand around and chat aimlessly for hours on end. Mitch was still his pet and he had not forgotten that. However, once this request was underway, he could start his own plans. Until then, he would just lock the door behind him, not yet ready to trust an elf with too much to gain by open doors.

Now, who should he send out to the Valley of Death? Ah, of course. "Anatolie," Thaddeus called as he approached the single butler still attending in the mansion of his home. "Send word to Zacharia for me. Let them know I have a job..."