View Single Post
Evergreen Goddess
Lady's My Bestest Friend! ~<3
Send a message via MSN to Evergreen Goddess

Old 10-24-2016, 09:19 PM

[[My goodness school has kept me busy!]]

Raphael felt his throat go dry from how exhausted he was. His arms and legs felt like noodles, he was surprised that he was still standing. He fell to his knees on the soft grass, closing his eyes and relaxing his breathing. His throat burned whenever he breathed in. "I don't think I've ever ran so fast in my life. Then again, I don't think I've ever been so terrified." he commented and looked over at Leila as she lay on the grass. He gently placed one hand on his chest as if that would slow his racing heart.

"That...that was too scary." he whispered and looked out in the direction they came from. "Something or someone is there. I...I felt it. Worse thing is that now they know we saw them and they know what we look like and where we are." Raphael explained. He didn't think wandering into the woods was a smart idea. Maybe they should tell a teacher about this. "We should go and tell someone.." Raphael suggested breathlessly.

~~~

So far, she found no coin that looked like the one they had found in the pond. There were talks of old coins but when she read the passages carefully, they never mentioned anything that she thought was Medusa. The coin was that of a Maenad. Her yellow eyes widened and she looked up from her book to look at Luke who was busy reading. She didn't want to disturb him but this sounded interesting and weren't Maenad's somewhat related to Gorgons? They were just as dangerous. "I...umm..." Myriam didn't know what to say as she looked back down at her book.

"I..I think I found something. I don't know if it's what we're looking for...b-but I thought it sounded interesting and that maybe you would want to read it?" Myriam confessed. Her hands set the book down on the table and turned it so that Luke could read what she was talking about. "L-look...right here. They mention a coin with a Maenad. M-maybe it could sort of be related to the one we found?" she asked as she pointed to the passage.