Thread: To Be Human
View Single Post
NekoLen
Tachigami's Personal Slave

Penpal

Old 03-29-2014, 01:42 AM

Dan was glad to have the paperwork back, looking over them. He was also happy to hear that Jacob wasn't sick. "If there is anything I can do to make life a bit more comfortable, please tell me. I don't mind cold, so if you want me to turn the thermostat off, it will be OK. I only have it on for my pet, who is naturally cold-blooded." He glanced at the other questions Jacob referred to, smiling at the replies. "It is all part of my research, Mr Samson. It is good to get some opinions from other people. It seems the ones before you answered in the same way."

He put the papers on his desk, on top of the lists and charts he had devised for their experiments later that week. He liked his patients to feel at home, relaxed and happy before he started his research. "Your pain tolerance and physical endurance is rated quite highly, I see. That's rare to find in someone so young." It made him even more keen to start the experiments. "Ah, forgive me. You must be hungry from your drive. Would you like me to fix you something to eat? Or maybe you'd like a drink?"