Thread: Fallen Eternity
View Single Post
Mobius
One Size Fits All

Old 05-21-2014, 03:20 PM

"Oh trust me kid, there's been worse all over my things," he rolled his eyes and pushed his way into the house. It was modestly decorated, Ford wasn't a man for sentimental knick-knacks. After you lived on earth this long, and learn to understand decay, they start to lose their importance.

Upstairs was the first place he lead him, motioning to the right and left to indicate the livingroom and kitchen, which he named respectfully. It was down the upstairs hall, however, that he paused and shoved another door open. "Alright here's the bathroom, there's a towel on the rack. I'll get the water started and you adjust it, twist these knobs." Another motion as he started the water. "I'll be downstairs in the kitchen. Don't slip, hurts like a mother--er, it hurts."

The angel understood pain, now. That'd be a helpful deterrent. He stood back u and crossed his arms watched him for a moment before grinning nearly ear to ear. "And yeah, just for the record? You're scrawny. Like a little fledgling." He snorted to himself and slapped him firmly on the arm as he passed back into the hall. "Scream in horror if you need me."

He may not be the biggest fan of his righteous brothers anymore, but the kid seemed about as bitter as Ford felt. They may end up getting along, which would help. Ford wasn't a fan of company, but at least they could complain at each other. That would be kind of nice. And, who knows. Maybe he might like the companionship--or, well. Enjoy it while it lasts. They never stick around long.