View Single Post
Cora
Pixel Pixie

Pixel Pixie

Old 03-08-2024, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zigbigadorlube View Post
Haha, yeah, she's NOT having it with other cats. In my apartment in Brooklyn I was slightly underground so the window was at ground level and whenever a cat came near she would get super upset. I also tried to introduce her to my ex's cat once which did NOT go well. I've even had notes from vet visits that have like clinic resident cats where they've said they had to remove the clinic cat from the room because Yuna was MAD. LOL!

I just refreshed the page to check on Velvet and she's gone! It's great that she's been adopted but I'm sad I won't get to see her again. Looks like there's some new kitties though!
Well, Yuna just likes what she likes. As long as she's not being mean to you over cat smells then she's ok. Cats can be very territorial.

Sad that you don't get to play with Velvet anymore, but congrats to her! She's got a loving family now!

On another note - I'm giving serious thought to getting myself a bird. I don't think my landlord will let me get a cat, but I think I might be able to convince him to let me get a bird. Thinking like a sun conure or quaker parrot. I haven't been brave enough to ask yet though hahaha.