View Single Post
yanyan13
im holding somethin long & hairy

Assistant Administrator

Old 07-29-2007, 08:59 AM

A hangout and art auction XD

Auction Ends on August 4th, 12am Menewshan Time

Hold up!!! Just before you suddenly click on the BACK button, please read through everything, as this little auction of mine might interest you XD

So you don't want to read everything huh? *spanks*
Quote:
Originally Posted by yanyan13
so here's all in a nutshell:

form a group, choose a leader, fill out form, and bid. :>

important things to know:

1. only the bidder can bid for the group. replacements can be made. read the rules about replacements :>

2. no bid editing. heck no. XD auction ending time and date is posted in the bid history section

3. i will only draw menewshan avis in summer wear, but i will consider some items, but just dont clutter your avi. also, whatever you and your group will be doing in the art, should be related to the event.

4. I'm NOT offering my regular art, I'm offering something cartoonish/comicish just like the one i made with me shooting you XD

5. free art? info's posted on the bid history section

6. minimum 4 people, max 8 people :>

7. you dont need to buy items. use the MAC or just tell me which summer item from the store you want to wear in your group pic :>

8. IMPORTANT : Read the BID INFORMATION under the bid history.

that's basically the stuff bidders should know about :> But you should really still read more, or at least the bidder for your group, we won't experience any problems :>

I'm sure all of us here knows how important it is to keep memories of certain important events in our lives, like the birth of a new family member, birthdays, vacations, and the like. I, for one, am fond of taking pictures whenever we have some big happenings in the family, or with my friends. So, the reason why I came up with such a thread is this: to use my art to produce something that'll help you and your friends remember this special event!!! Interested? :> Then read further :wink:

Before you proceed any further, the purpose of me doing this auction is for you and your friends to have some good memories about the summer event, so, the art im gonna offer is gonna be different that the usual style i use. It's gonna be something comic and funny, like these (but not animated XD)

Take note that I'll be making GROUP ART.

• Follow the summer event's rules, and menewsha's rules
  • Bid only what you have, no bid retractions, no editing of bids. Failure to follow any one of these will result to the group being kicked out of the auction
  • You and your friends can chip in for the gold that you will bid for the auction
  • ONLY ONE PERSON AMONG YOUR GROUP IS ELIGIBLE TO BE THE BIDDER. Any group who violates this rule will automatically be kicked out of the auction.
  • Should it be necessary, you can have a REPLACEMENT bidder, but will need to PM me the group # and who will replace the old bidder. The group # is posted on the first page.
  • Should you want me to be in the group art. that IS possible. But of course, I will not contribute to the group's gold, and I can also go past the maximum number of members.

In order for you to be eligible to join the auction, you must fulfill certain requirements.
  • You must have at least 4 people in your group;
  • Maximum of 8 people in a group;
  • Should you win, you MUST indicate how you want your art to look like; it must be something related to the event!!!;
  • You can only have me draw menewshan avatars wearing SUMMER themed outfits. (head pieces are ok, like pins, hats, crowns; any item that's NOT too complicated to draw; and any other items beside head pieces, EXCEPT outfits that will cover your summer wear;
  • If you don't have summer wear for your avis at the moment, I am not requiring you to BUY one so i can draw you. Just tell me what summer wear you want on, and I'll do it for you :> Just remember, I HATE CLUTTERED AVIS. *kills clutters*
  • FILL OUT THE ENTRY FORM BELOW. You will need to decide who among you will bid for the auction. Only ONE person can bid, there will be exceptions for this rule, like if by chance, the bidder will not be available to bid at the last few moments of the auction, the replacement bidder will HAVE to pm me that he will replace the group's current bidder.
  • For foot wear, I will only draw sandals XD no shoesies please!! but you can be bare footed cuz that's kinky... and last but not least;
  • You must decide who in your group will be the bidder

Code:
Name of Bidder for group:
Name of Members:
As it may be a risk that this auction allows chipping in for bidding, I STRONGLY suggest that entrants give their part of the gold only WHEN the auction has decided the winner. It is YOUR responsibility to take care of your own gold, not mine, so if ever anything wrong happens, you can't sue me XD

Okay then, that seems to be all, come and chat and have fun!! :>