Thread: CLOSED
View Single Post
Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 07-12-2015, 07:31 AM

That's... pretty stupid?

I think that a man should have the option to accept or refuse parenthood without consequence within a certain time frame, the same way a woman has via abortion. But once he makes his choice to opt out, he's got no right to be giving you grief about what you name a child that's YOURS and ONLY yours.

But it sounds like your best friend- ex-best friend I hope?- in general is a walking cunt. I understand that birth control isn't perfect and that it can fail on the most responsible of partners, but it sounds like he doesn't even try to be responsible. I don't have the hateful words to express what I think of people like him.

It doesn't particularly sound like his parents were good parents who taught him about respecting sex and birth control and sexual partners either. God, its people like them that make me support eugenics and regulated reproduction. I would never vote for it because there's no moral way to enforce such a law without encroaching on bodily autonomy, but I wish it was something every adult had as a personal moral cornerstone.