View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-19-2011, 04:06 AM

Scarlett let a soft blush come to her face. "Sometimes, though at the moment...not so." She said, frowning. "Thank you for the water." She said, taking a long drink of it before sitting it down beside her on the bunk. "Could I maybe go on deck for a few minutes to say goodbye to Tortuga as well?" She asked, looking at him with her large green eyes. Sure she had not grown up in Tortuga, but it was such a beautiful city. "You know, Pirates are actually very lovely creatures. To you they might not have manners, but to me their the greatest people to ever sail the seas." She said, her voice showing the passion in her voice as she looked out the porthole again. "I'll pay you to let me onto the deck for just a few moments." She said to the man, knowing that by his looks he had a likeness to money. She lifted up the side of her dress to her knee and untied a small leather pouch that had been tied to her leg.

She looked over at the wall behind the boy to the key ring that was hung on a nail by the stairs. She looked up to the ceiling after hearing a lot of commotion suddenly start up above her.

"
Quote:
Father, father, build me a boat
Out on the ocean I will float
There I'll hail each ship as I pass,
There I'll find my true sailor boy..
" She sang softly, her soft voice sounding lovely despite her hurt throat and sickness. As she sang she stared longingly out at the city of Tortuga for the last time. "The sea looks so beautiful.." She said, her eyes lighting up a little as the sun started to set.
(Obviously she's not allowed out.. but she tried xD)

Marquet growled slightly when Madame hit the back of his head. "Hit me again and i'll throw the damn papers overboard." He said, sighing slightly. "I know how to get there, at the moment i'm not in need of these." He said, then turning when he heard one of the crew call his friend Fernis a slave. "A slave? You sir should be a ashamed!" He called, pulling his sword out of its holder and walking quickly down the steps to the deck. He went over to the man and put his sword up against the mans throat. "Say it again and you'll be the crews slave for the rest of the journey, and we may just leave you behind." He said, gritting his teeth.

He looked to Fernis and Laiden and gave him a small nod of the head. "You and Laiden can go to the hold if you like. It's getting late and you might as well go down. Laiden's obviously uncomfortable.. though if you go into the hold I suggest one of you try and get that damned girl to eat. She's making herself sick." He said, knowing he could trust Fernis in being around her. He looked to Fernis. "I know you wish for no special treatment.. so I order you to go down to the crews sleeping area and pick you both out cots." He said, giving a small smile to his friend.