View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-19-2011, 09:25 PM

Scarlett sighed at his words. "I guess I might eat then." She said softly, too soft for the woman to hear. "Was that a Jo I heard you say?" She asked, a small smile on her full lips. "Surely your not a Davy Jones are you?" She asked, raising an eyebrow to him. "Looks like we might have a little something in common. You being a Jones and I being a Blackbeard. Though my mother married a man by the last name of Andrews.." She said, looking back towards the girl she stood and took her hand, shaking it gently. "Enchanté ainsi madame." She said, saying nice to meet you as well in her native French tongue. Though Santo Domingo was a Spanish city, she had lived in french cities many times in her life and knew both French and Spanish. "Though it's not the best way to meet.." She agreed. "Revoir." She said, offering a goodbye to the girl when she noticed she was starting to leave.

"I became a pirate by choice." She said, smiling a little. "Though many never get a choice, My mother told me that I could either pick a life of luxury where all is good, or a hard life of freedom and adventure. Of course I took freedom. Though look where it got me now?" She said, smirking at the irony. "I only hope you will all profit kindly from my bloodshed. Though I believe you have to earn the gold.. I have no say in the matter." She said, her eyes looking back out through the porthole. "Adieu belle ville." She whispered. (Goodbye Beautiful City)

(Oh and i'll post for Marquet once Esmme responds.))