View Single Post
Katie Scarlett Divine
"Life never favored weakness. Only the strong survive."

Old 06-20-2011, 04:56 AM

Scarlett stood up and went over to the bars, touching the mans arm. "Calm down, I'm sorry to of upset you.." She said, taking the apple. "Thank you, it's very kind of you to take the time to bring me this.." She said, taking a bite of the apple, chewing with her mouth closed unlike most pirates, and then swallowing. "Mmmmm...." She said, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the fruit. She then opened them at his question. "Well.. I'd rather die by my own hands then be murdered by someone in the crews." She said, her emerald eyes looking a bit sad. "But I can't help but eat fruit, it just tastes so good.." She said, looking to his eyes. "And I don't care much for the food Marquet brought me. It had already sat out for a few days and had mold growing off of it.." She said, not wanting to get sicker than she already was.

I'm sorry for making you irritated.. you can go rest now if you'd like." She said in a caring tone. She was very caring despite that these were her captors. Scarlett gave the man a small smile. "What might your name be?" She asked, wondering what to call the man that had suddenly brought her joy by just standing in front of her.