View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 02-10-2016, 05:01 PM

February 10th - and again, almost a week passes before I remember that I have a memory jar in which I should be posting about my daily life. Silly Salvete!

Well yesterday night, I stayed at a friend's place until the wee hours of the morning. This is what happens when my friends are bad influences!! *shakes fists* haha I am joking but I do love them as fun friends to hang out with. But I am going to try to avoid hanging out with them again for a while because I really do need to catch up on a ton of work that I have been slowly getting done but not at a good enough pace.

I had planned to study over at a different friend's place but he was out getting food or something so I ended up visiting these other friends who live nearby. And of course, I got almost no work done as a result. We started talking a lot, then baked some things to eat, then talked more, watched videos, played music, got food for dinner, talked more, listened to more music, hummed and sang and tried to rap...yes we got a little carried away with it. And I promised myself silently at the end of the night that I would have fun that night but then focus on work work work after. Work hard, play hard, not the other way around! But if it does happen the other way around, I better make sure the working hard does happen before the next playing hard does.