View Single Post
Triquetra
I am the kinda person that runs into a wall and apologizes.

Old 05-03-2012, 12:35 AM

It was the mid-afternoon. It had been a fairly slow day all around. Only maybe a couple dozen groups all day. It was a friday night though, and this was when the crowds really came in. Outside of the tea shop, there were plenty of people who had been simply enjoying a day at the park. Coming in periodically for hints of ice-cream, or small drinks. It seemed the small sales would never be enough for the small establishment to stay open, but in truth they managed.

Kohaku watched with honey-brown eyes at a couple of kids playing with a kite right outside. A couple walked into the tea house. They were older, probably grandparents in fact. A couple of day-time regulars if Kohaku remembered right. Their names though, slipped his mind, sadly. He could decorate a room from wall color to kink-knack items, but names were more of his brother's area. Kohaku walked towards the couple with a suave smile planted on his face.

He was wearing a white button up shirt with a black vest and black tie. His hair was a bit long and had a slight wave to it. Giving it that messy yet stylish look. His pants were ironed and not the slightest out of place, and his shoes, well you could probably see yourself in them. In fact the man seemed the perfect gentle man, and his girlfriend would be a lucky lady... If he had one.

"Welcome to the teahouse. Allow me to show you to a table." He said in the up-most polite manner. Bringing the couple to a table in the corner. He then heard a sudden thump. Peering towards the window, he could see the kid's kite had gotten stuck on their roof. "Please excuse me."

Heading towards the stairway leading upstairs, and bringing a cupped hand up to the side of his mouth, the male called for his brother. "Kokoro! Can you climb out your window and drop the kite down for the kids?!" It was supposed to be a simple request, and because Koro probably was not really sleeping, there was to be no problem. Or so the eldest brother though.

"No!" Haku heard him call back. Being stubborn as always.

"Its right outside of your window Koro!" Haku called back.

"I'm sleeping!"

"Your talking to me brother!" There was a bit of silence before Koro came out of his room, wearing only a pair of boxers. Luckily no customers could see him from up the stairs. His hair was sticking up in the back, and the look of sleep crossed his face. It was true Haku knew his brother did not sleep at night, even begged him to see a doctor. It may even seem cruel for Haku to wake his brother up, but in reality Koro refused to sleep too long, and would often get angry if Haku allowed him to sleep past noon when he passed out.

"Why do you want me to jump out of my window?!" Koro asked his brother with the most innocent face he could muster. Haku simply stared at his twin brother in disbelief.

"Really?"

"What!??"

"There is a kite outside of your window, drop it down for the kids outside please." Koro asked calmly.

"Oh... Do I have to put pants on?"

"Unless you want to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life, yes." Koro said, which received a grumble from Haku. They had a glaring match going for a few seconds before Koro ultimately gave in and stormed off into his bedroom.

Last edited by Triquetra; 07-03-2013 at 05:00 AM..